Pages

Monday, August 31, 2020

preview ch 7

 preview ch 7- the demon posessed man

Crying. Screeching. Howling. Shrieking. Wailing. And I was buried under it all. This is all my fault, and I deserve it. The more pain I endure, the closer to utter madness I come. I welcome the breaking of my mind finally. I am deep in my tomb when I smell them first. A storm is raging, but humans are coming. Something seems odd. Normally, I drag the shipwrecked sailors to my lair and eat them alive, but an odd thumping was coming over the roaring wave. I got into my hunched position. My knuckles were covered in blood always as I mostly drug them. My body was covered in hair except for my head. When there was no one else to inflict pain on, the demons inside would turn on tormenting me. Yanking my hair out by the handfuls. Making me throw myself on the fire until all skin gave away to blood. Their favorite and my least by far was the whispering. It was never quiet in my head. In those moments of pause, the whispering of the evil spirits would begin. You are useless. No one cares for you. Throw yourself off the cliff and save everyone the trouble. You are a murderer. You deserve damnation. Truly I was only present when they were inflicting grievous pain on me or others.
My fur soaked and matted to my body, I watched from the top of the nearest rock. The minute I felt that foot hit the Earth I knew it was over. This was him. Jesus the Christ. Jesus the Savior. Jesus the true King of everything ever created. I began to howl and scream. I grabbed the sharpest rock I could find and began to cut myself. Did he want my blood? I pulled out my hair in clumps. Did he want that? It's His. Despite the rain, the fog, the darkness His eyes met mine. At first something in me started to reach out. Then The ring burned until I screamed. “How many times must I tell you how worthless you are? You are nothing,” a slithering serpent hissed. Either way I knew I was in trouble.
Image may contain: one or more people, sky and outdoor

No comments:

Post a Comment