Pages

Monday, August 31, 2020

preview ch 3- whenJesus shows up

 Sneak peek from my upcoming "Different kind" of Bible Study book!

*I rose with tears in my eyes. I couldn’t speak until I traveled all the way to my home where Joseph of Arimathea waited. The minute I opened the door the questions began to flow. “How did I not get caught? What did he tell you? What did you see? '' I sat down at my table and placed my hands open reaching to the sky. I bowed my head and tears ran through my beard. Concerned and alarmed, Joseph shook my arm. “What has happened?” “Joseph, I saw God tonight. It is Him, the Messiah.” “What if you are wrong, Rabbi?” “What if I am right?” “And we both swore our allegiance to a group that is actively trying to kill him,” Joseph whispered. “Tomorrow we will speak. I have so much to share with you but I want to get it right, and I am too tired to go through it all.” “I understand,” Joseph said. I will be here when you wake up. As I stood up and turned to bed I heard Joseph speak once more. “What if? What if indeed.”
When Jesus shows up, everything changes.

Image may contain: text that says 'When Jesus Shows Up A Different Kind of Bible Study by Theresa Sponsky Demi'

No comments:

Post a Comment