Pages

Monday, August 31, 2020

ch 11 preview

 Preview on ch 11...the bleeding woman

“Oh Jesus, if I could just have a minute?” or “Jesus I know that you are so busy but if you could just lay your lands on….” It came to me. No one had to know that this unclean woman had touched this clean man. I could get close enough and touch his prayer shawl. That’s it! I know if I could just touch this man I would be healed. I got close. I could see his prayer tassel flow this way and that way in the wind. If I could just …. reach….out….and touch. As soon as my hand came in contact with him, I knew I was healed. It was a warmness that flowed from the top of my head to the bottoms of my feet. I felt strong. I felt new.
I was HEALED. After so many failures it felt odd to say this, but I know without a shadow or a doubt, my bleeding had stopped. I even felt stronger in my legs and clearer in my head. Where man after man had failed, Christ with one touch healed. Then I felt as if my heart stopped when the Master said “Who touched me?” I knew it was over. An unclean woman touched the cleanest of the clean men. I was dead. Death by stoning. Peter tried to convince him that everyone was pushing on him. How can we find just one? My heart almost settles. But Jesus said, “Someone deliberately touched me, for I felt healing power go out from me.”
No going back now. I deserved whatever consequences I received. I tried to stand but my legs were so shaky I actually collapsed in front of the Savior.

Image may contain: one or more people

No comments:

Post a Comment