Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Prayer messages

 You say... (click hyper link)

Today at prayer I was praying, and I had "vision" or an idea in my head. We were sort of in a dungeon with a circle and criss cross bars. I was on the other side was Rachel and asked she me for help. I started to feel around circle and there was no way to get in. no lock. Then we started to hear water and Rachel started to scream and I started to scream. There was a huge wave that came, didn't go through the bars, but as the wave reached Rachel I saw a male arm wrap around her waist. It rushed you away. I sat screaming no and then realized that the arm was Jesus. Then at the end of the prayer service I said the word "tight" Liike I was tell God He better hold on to her tight.


William, Rachel, Lucas, Bella, and Nick will make chooses I wouldn't make especially at 40. No matter to me the choices you make. my love is unconditional and can't be lost or earn. I love you becasue you are mine. matter what choices you make I will always love you. You can not learn this love without Christ. I will give my last breath or more if it meant you spend this life fighting for Christ and retiring as a "my good and faithful servent."

When Will wasn't sleeping and good natured parent would say this is the easy part I wantted to poke out thei eyes with sporks. It wa a rough rough time in my existance with 5 children 8 and under. But oh my. They were correct. spot on. It is one thing to have "8 kids" it is a complete different thing to "raise five kids." I have a petty good set.


When Scott and I were trying to have Will I went thought the who I will be like Hannah and decidcate him to you. All my children choose to be baptised, but "church" stuff aside I have to live how my Pastor preaches. hHt to the ego or not. Because my children and their children, and their children will know the light of Christ.    
Guys I am not sure you belive in this dark vs light. Jesus vs world. But something is comng. Brace Yourselfs. Take yoursellf AND YOUR CHILDREN to church. Never do peope say "man wished I woudn't have taken then to church.
Cross Cut Church - Hastings PA- Laura McCombie
Holy, Holy, is the Lord God almighty. 


No comments:

Post a Comment