Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2020

Day1- An all about me



So.....i had a blog in mind but it seemed a bit...dark. I decided to start off August blog challenge 2020 with different questions about me! if you want any clarification with a question, inbox me...i just might answer. 

1. Where do you consider "home" to be?
** My mom's house in Bakerton. 

2. Do you believe in ghosts?
** Traditional ghosts? No The bible is very clear that after death there is judgement. no hanging around. spirits? Yes  angels and demons at war- absolutely 

3. Are you religious?  yes- I had a much longer answer but yes

4. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
**The beach...somewhere warm

5. If you could have dinner with any of the presidents, who would you choose? Why? 
**Lincoln- because I know he suffered from depression and I want him to know what an impact his life had

6. What is your dream job? 
**Author

7. Who is your role model? Why?
** My mom. To know her is to know she is super woman. My sisters are a close second with their mothering skills
8. What I sone thing yoi would do if you could go back in time?
** call my dad December 27 2008 and tell him I love him

9. Do you prefer Coke or Pepsi? 
**Coke zero but if regular Pepsi

10. Do you prefer Cheetos or Doritos? Cheetos.  **Doritos make me sick since a pregnancy mishap 

11. Do you eat breakfast in the morning? 
**Not usually

12. When you go to the beach, do you sunbathe or swim more? 
**Sit under an umbrella. The sun and my Irish skin don't get along 

13. Have you ever ridden a city bus before?
 Yes

14. Have you ever traveled outside of the country? If so, where? 
Nope  - but hey if anyone is offering 

15. If you got arrested, what do you think it would be for? 
**Speeding? I am not really into breaking rules

16. What if your favorite childhood memory? **playing baseball with my Bakerton friends- doug and Joe, Ryan and robbie, Ken, Josh, Stacy, Matt and others

17. What was your favorite song two years ago? What is it now? Don't really listen to music except praise music. I love any praise song

18. What teacher have you had that's made the biggest impact on your life? How?
** Patty Stiles my 8th grade reading teacher and musical director. She taught me to believe in myself and to be strong

19. Are you a cat person or a dog person? 
**Cat

20. What is a quote from any movie that you know off the top of your head? 
**"As you wish"

21. What are you most afraid of? 
**My family dying

22. If superheroes were real, who would you want to protect your city? 
**Thor

23. What is the silliest reason you've ever cried?
**couldn't go somewhere 


24. If you could be a character on any show, what show would you choose? Why?
**Bozer- that is the new Macgyvwr sidekick. I still get to be close to Macgyver but not dangerous.  note NEW Magivyer

25. You're stuck on an island with no way off and no one knows you're there, what three items do you have with you?
 **Books, colored pens, journal 

26. What is the name of one song you know all the words to?
 **Fresh prince of Bellaire ...This is a story all about how my life got flipped upside down...

27. Are you a sore loser?
** Nope- not competive

28. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
**CLOSED!

29. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
**Bees


30. What is your biggest pet peeve?
**Misusing the word "literally"

31. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? 
**Bank

32. Would you ever strip or pose nude for a photo in a magazine? For a movie?
**  No one wants to see that

33. What has been your best Halloween costume this far? 
**Shrek and fiona 

34. Are you stubborn? 
**when it comes to things I believe in yes

35. Do you sing in the shower? In the car?
**Nope

36. Do you take vitamins daily? 
**Vitamin D. B12, probiotic, etc

37. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
**Yes. My sisters' weddings. They found their happily ever after

38. Can you swim without plugging your nose?
**no.  how can you swim and plug your nose? Don't you need 2 arms?

39. Have you ever won a contest?
** Yes. The first contest I remember winning  was making a jack-o-lantern out of candy at bilo. i won. 

40. Do you want kids? How many? 
**5

41. Are you missing anyone right now? 
**Always

42. Do you smile at strangers as you walk by them? 
**Yes

43. Do you think your life will change drastically before 2020?
 *** could be

44. How do you react when people talk badly about you? 
**Cry

45. Where did you get the shirt you are currently wearing?
**Walmart. Its pjs

46. What has been your favorite gift you've been given? 
** Awesome coloring books, colored pencils, fine tipped markers, and pencil sharpener.  I am a simple gal

47. If you had to delete one year out of your life completely, which would you choose? 
**None

48. What is your favorite thing about school? **Reading picture books to my kids

49. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about? 
**Lots of things

50. Who was the last person you were on the phone with? 
**Will

51. Do you get jealous easily?
**No

52. Is there anyone you've ever given up on? Do you regret it?
**Probably

53. What is something on your to-do list currently?
**finish my edits for my bible study

54. Are you over your past? 
**Yes

55. Are you afraid of dying? 
**No. I know I will will be with my savior

56. Are you afraid of change?
** Terrified. always. even if it is a good change. 

57. Does commitment scare you?
 No. i love commitment. it makes me feel secure
 
58. Were you picked on as a kid? 
Yes. on being poor

59. What is one meal you know how to cook?
 **  chicken. fajitas

60. How many pillows do you sleep with on your bed? 
**Only 1

61. What is one thing you love about yourself? 
** Jesus is my Savior.

62. What is your biggest insecurity?
** past mistakes

63. What is the title of your favorite book?
** Too many to count

64. When was the last time you felt lost?
**
 Today
65. Do you cry when you are angry?
** No

66. Are you excited about anything right now? **school starting 

67. Nike or Adidas?
** Adidas

68. What is your comfort food? 
**Mashed potatoes or potato soup. Pretty much anything potato

69. Do you laugh at the number of this question? **no

70. Where do go when you want to be alone?
** The van. I drive somewhere

71. Who do you call when you need a little pick-me-up? 
**My sisters and mom

72. Do you cry during sad movies? 
**Yes

73. What is your guilty pleasure? 
** watching.Crafty you tubers

74. You're camped out in front of the TV, what are you watching? 
**Whatever my scott  is watching

75. Do you have a nickname? 
**No

76. What would you eat everyday if you could? *Potatoes

77. Do you collect anything?
** Kids

78. If you could kiss someone right now, who would it be? 
**Weird question . husband

79. Are you a spender or a saver?
 Depends

80. Are you named after anyone?
** Yes. My mom's cousin

81. If you could choose any person in the world to be president, who would you choose? Why? **Ben Shapiro.  He is brilliant 

82. Do you daydream often?
** Yes

83. Do you know how to change a tire? 
**Yeah. Pick up phone and call for help

84. Do you have a hidden talent? 
**Writing 

85. Do you consider yourself artistic? 
**With words

86. What is something you cant live without? **Jesus
87. Can you name all 50 states? 
**Yes

88. Do you eat soup with a fork or a spoon? **Spoon

89. Do you remember your dreams? 
** Sometimes. Often times I just wake up with a feeling of them

90. Are you superstitious? 
**No

91. What is one thing you would most like to change about the world?
** People would take a serious look at Jesus

92. What piece of advice would you give 10 year old you? 
**It is going to be ok

93. Have you ever broken the law? 
**Speeding?

94. If you won the lottery, what would you spend the money on? 
**My family and church

95. What was your favorite book as a child? Why? 
**Walter the lazy mouse. My mom always read it to us

96. Do you snort when you laugh? 
**No
97. Are you a good dancer? 
**No

98. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
** Healing
99. Do you believe in the death penalty? 
**No
100. Are you happy? 
**Most of the time


No comments:

Post a Comment