Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Silence and time




 

Yesterday I was quiet. I was feeling a little overwhelmed a little too much Christmas a little too much running out of time. So when I thought of what should I give him I was thinking silence. But not in in ignore way or you're not important to me right now way. But in a way sometimes where it's just nice to sit with Jesus without asking for anything we're looking for anything just kind of sitting in silence. Sometimes even that can make things so much clearer. So I guess yesterday's what can I give him was silent time did you sit with him. 

I must say today is not looking so good either I'm probably not the days to come until the holiday is over. But tonight I have my Bible I'm going to be reading looking for some scriptures looking for the truth. Letting his word heal my heart give me direction. I could be just watching murder mystery or maybe playing some stupid phone game or maybe just going to bed but no today I give him my time. It's so easy sometimes to put God on the back burner and deal with everything that's right in our face everyday. And it's so crazy because he should be the center of it all. 

So today I give him my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment