Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2021

Dearest Cody,


 December 30, 2021- evening sky

I am not sure if you'll get this, but I'm asking God to deliver it priority mail. Maybe by angels. But this is what I do when I have too big of emotions. I write.  Say hi to Gram Jean for me. She loved you so very very much.  Maybe she has a butter bread waiting for ya! Tell my Dad hello since you were birthday buddies. I want you to know you will always be with us. When someone lives in your heart they never really leave you, I remember you being such a smart kid. Your mom was so proud of you. I also remember when my car broke down and you offered to take me to work. I told you no, but you said get in. When we got there and you dropped me off, I said thank you so much and you said no thanks needed. Because that was you. "No thanks needed." A good hearted one of a kind guy. We will try our best to help each other out. Fill in the gaps. But no one ever can fully fill in the Cody gap. We love you. So much. Not we loved you. But we LOVE you. Because I know you are in paradise with no more sickness, death, or pain. Eternal love. We are the ones who get the short end of the stick.  We live here still. Without you.  Even though it hurts so much, we know you get a jumpstart on paradise. I know if you can you'll be watching out for us. Like always. I love you Cody. God speed. 




No comments:

Post a Comment