Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 1 (again)

Here I am on day 1 of weight loss goal. Now, I have a little motivation. I joined a group at work. Every Thursday we weigh ourselves. We paid 12 dollars to start. When you weigh in, if you have stayed the same, you pay 50 cents. If you gain, you pay a dollar. We have 15 weeks. We keep track of our progress and see who is the "big*gest lo*ser." I have added a ticker so I can update it every Thursday.

Now, 17.2 pounds is my first goal. That will be where I was pre-baby Rachel. I really want to lose 10 pounds after that. But my first goal, wanted to look at and feel ok about. 27.2 is a little daunting to think about.

So today I started the 30 day shred (again), I hope to do it EVERYDAY. But sometimes fitting it in is a problem. I will try my best. I am not adding the treadmill again yet. I feel like I may have over done it in November. I am going to work on this first.

I wish I had a plan for the diet. I did do up a chart (cause I am crazy like that). I will mark what I eat and what I do for exercise. I have thought about weigh*t Wat*chers online. For now I am going to try and calorie count. I only drink water and no calorie stuff. Except for coffee at time. And sometimes I NEED it.

Let's see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment