Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Attack of the germs

I started on day 1 again of fitness journey and then I got sick. Not puking my guts out sick. But nose dripping, head cold, chest pain, and regular just want to stay in bed. My plan is to start again today...we shall see how that goes. Man, I need some motivation.

The week was snowy and cold. Cold and snowy. I only was at school for 3 days this week. I had a science conference to attend on wood and paper. It was actually really nice and I went with a fabulous teacher. Perhaps if I get time I can post on her today, but I can't say how much I admire her. She is amazing.

This week has been full of tissues and hot tea. Today I am making pig in the blankets for Scott. Why do I voluenteer to do this? We have been doing the love dare 365 devotionals and I also have a post on relationships too. Perhaps I will get to that? But right now, cabbage is calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment