Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

To nothingness

Since Scott had to get up at 3:30 am to go to work on New Year's Day, we were home- actually I would have been home anywayz. We were in bed by 10:30. One of these new years we are going to have a party and have some fun...one of these years.

We went to my mom's house for New Year's Day. Since Scott was working, we sat around and did a whole lot of nothing. Which I find fabulous. Now, today it looks like a blanket of white outside (and we know how I feel about that) so I am thinking nothing sounds good for today too.

However, some things of value must get done. Like I have to balance the checkbook (gag), and finish my school plans. I guess I may have to cook something. But overall, a day of nothing to finish off my break sure sounds nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment