Pages

Sunday, January 9, 2022

When Jesus Shows Up



click the link to be taken to Amazon


I wrote it before I knew it. I wrote it before I believed it. I thought I did but I had no idea. I have told you all before about struggling with my worth. When the friend asked me what I thought I was worth and I said, I don't know. But I know I am replaceable. She was stunned and I had no idea what had throw her off. NOW I DO. Cause I believe this closing in this book. I KNOW my worth. I KNOW who my father is. I KNOW he has anointed me to speak the good news and set the captives free.  I KNOW He has plans and I say "Amen!"

I know many of you are not "book" people, BUT GOD. (my regular readers get that reference). I am not trying to get rich off of this book and honestly, I donate any made money back into ministries that need it. I just want you to know how amazing my Jesus is.  God has blessed me to write. So I'll write.  If you are looking, wondering, lost, or just need a pick me up- check out    "When Jesus Shows Up" because when he shows up, wow do things happen. This book is a combination of stories of my life and stories from the Bible (although I make a disclaimer that you read the real story in the Bible first then my imagination). 

If the price AMAZON sets 15 is too much, get ahold of me. I can offer Author copies at a fraction of the price. Like I said I am not making a living out of this (Although Lord, maybe someday?), I just want you to read it. Not for my Glory- ever. But see what JESUS does in our lives and others when He shows up. I guarantee you will never be the same if you ask Him to really show up. 
Here is my conclusion that I NOW BELIEVE......

Who am I? A girl who has received a gift of salvation, joy, and peace that I can never repay. I am a child of God whose heart grieves for those who are separated from him. I am a Victor because I know how the story ends. I am a warrior for the name of Christ where I can fight my battles in prayer and praise. I am someone who may from time to time fall and scrape my hands and knees, but I get back up. I always get back up and reach for my fathers hands who lifts me up. I am a woman who loves to sit at the feet of Jesus to hear his voice and the place my head against his chest to hear his heartbeat for us. I am a daughter whose tears are wiped with my father’s hand. I am a child of God surrounded by his protection of the mortal and never ending warriors. A girl with hope, strength, and understanding only though through his name. I am above death. I am adopted into a royal family that will reign forever and ever. I am chosen to point you to the comforter, healer, and counselor. The weapons are formed against me, they will not prosper because you go before me in front, behind, and beside.


No comments:

Post a Comment