Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2020

Ashes to Glory -The book

Quotes about God suffering (150 quotes)




Ashes to Glory

Please click on the above link for my book trailer for my new book (first book) "Ashes to Glory"

Available now at Amazon
Click here to see it

But God.....

If you listened to the book trailer, you would see that this book is a non-fiction retelling of one of the hardest times in my life. At the beginning, I felt dead. I was walking and talking, but I was dead inside. There was a time when I thought I was dead. Couldn't go one more step.

But God...

That is where I begin the journey back to Christ. In all reality, I can now connect with the footprint in the sand poem. He carried me.

I felt that my life was over.......BUT God
I wanted to die.....But God
I thought my marriage was over.....But God
I needed it all to be over... But God

Here is a story of my God coming in to the rescue. I had plans, but God stepped in. He flipped my life upside down.

This is the story of one family's fight against drug addiction, and how God carried us back together.

****
Disclaimer- I had Scott read the book when I had finished the manuscript. He loved it. Of course Scott made mistakes, but truly I was a mess and letting my pain lead me instead of my God. I am also responsible for my mistakes. Look for my post that is a Question and Answer questions with Scott. Coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment