Pages

Friday, July 24, 2020

What Does Scott Think?






What were you thinking during the time you were doing drugs?

    "To be completely honest I didn't think about anything other than drugs. Especially toward the end. I didn't care about anyone or anything. "

What were your thoughts when you got caught by me?

    "As hard as it is to belive I felt relief. It had been such a long time since I was honest and it made me think that a weight was lifted. "

Did you really think you could stop on your own?

    "I wanted to quit and I tried so many many times. I knew short of locking myself out, I need help

What was it like making that decision and going to rehab?

    It was the hardest thing I ever did.  I never was that scared in my life. 
    
   
What was rebad like for you?

     The first 7-10 days were terrible. sick, cravings, confusion...One day it was life my eyes were open, even colors seemed  bringhter. I had a really hard time being away from my family. But being there and learning what I needed to do saved my family in the inlong run.

What were you thinking the first day out?

    I felt like I was reborn. I wasn't scared at first . If felt goo dto be clean and home. 

How have you felt this whole year without the drugs?

    I have had good and bad times. I know I dont have to lie like that anymore- it keeps me going. I will always have this part of me that I have to keep in check. But the longer I go the easier it gets. 

What do you think of Ashes to Glory ?

After reading it and hear what happened to my family I have never felt so awful. The shame and pain hit really deep. Knowing that, knowing my side of it all will keep me going forever. The woman I love being ut thrugh all th garbage makes me physically sick. I can never take that away. I can never change what happened, but I know I can keep diong the next right thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment