Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Here it comes!

Not the baby. Although, soon and very soon. My counter on the side says watch your body for labor signs! ha ha. Nothing like making me crazier. And the one at the bottom says 32 days to go. AND that is without going early. And although I have gone early with all 3 other little ones...I am feeling like perhaps I will not be early with this one?? Although in the back of my mind I am still hoping. I think i am just trying to not be disappointed if baby doesn't arrive in two weeks like her brother did!


Where was I?....oh yeah..work. Now, I have social anxiety. I hate groups of people. I hate trying to talk to people I don't know. I would like the walls to swallow me up. With that being said, I hate the week of in-service. Lots of people. Everywhere. I like being in my nice little classroom, with my nice (ahem) little students. Not large groups of adults. Especially when they go, is this your first baby. Um, no my fourth. FOURTH!!! Holy Cow (Don't you know how to prevent that?, I could never do that?, and you don't stay home?, why do you have so many kids?, is that a religious thing?, Is it your husband who wants so many?, You are done now right?, I can't imagine your grocery bill!) BUT my personal favorite was when one teacher, God bless her soul I really love her, said "Do you have someone come in to help you?" I looked at her and seriously said "I don't know what you mean?" She said "Does someone come into your house and help with all the kids?" God love her.

Although I am sad to see the summer leave (esp since she just decided to show up!) I am ready to go back to work. For about 2-5 weeks, til Bella arrives. I do honestly love my job. I love teaching kids. I will miss my little guys when I am at work though. And chores start to pile up. But back to work I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment