Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

November- Day 1 Scott

November!! I love November because I love, love. love Thanksgiving. No, not for the meal- although that is good. But because of what it stands for. pure and simple thankfulness. Calling to mind all that I have been given and just feeling grateful.

Unfortunately, I was at work extra late today and my stomach is having yet again another flare up. I was going to wait until tomorrow but today is November first. And perhaps it is best that this is short and simple.

On day 1 I am most grateful for my first God given blessing of my husband. I could hands down list time after time where he has saved the day for me. Taking care of me when I need him. Doing simple little wonderful things for me, like making sure I always have a glass of water at night. Surprising me with flowers or just texting me that he loves me.

I am grateful that he picked me. I am grateful for the life we build together. I am thankful that he never gave up on me when I didn't believe in myself. I am grateful that he makes me feel like I am worth it even when I doubt.

He is undoubtedly the best man I have ever met. He is kind, compassionate, and a friend to everyone. He is the best father ever.

I am blessed to have him by my side. And for that I am most grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment