Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Day 9, 10, 11

I missed two days! But day one my son was using my laptop and I fell asleep. Day two I asked husband to bring up the laptop, but I fell asleep! Tonight it is 8:30 already and I better hurry because I want to...fall asleep.

Day 9 I was thankful for a sense of humor. I was off and trying to clean. I was in another room when my children decided that they wanted to go "ice skating." They coated the floor in soap and tried to slip and slide skate. Actually they did a pretty nice job until mommy found them.

Day 10 I am thankful for getting things done. I did a crazy amount of laundry. This was in addition to cleaning up a crazy little boy sleepover and getting ready for a chuck-e-cheese party. Scott told me I should have said I was thankful for chuck-e-cheese. Umm...great that the kids have fun there, but..oh my.

Today of course I am so very thankful for the vetrans and active service men and women. They are the very definition of what heroic means. We are blessed and so very thankful for the many things that would not be possible without their service.

And now...I am thankful for sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment