Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 6- voting

Today I am thankful for the right to vote. I am so thankful that I live in a country where free men and woman are given this opportunity to choose the leader of the free world. I am thankful for the opportunity to express our views and our opinions.

election day humor-
Luke said today in school he voted for the blue guy. Rachel voted for the guy who was in a car accident cause she felt bad?

As I was having a very colorful rant about politics, I looked to my eldest son for his opinion to which he replied, "sorry but I stopped listening after the pick you nose or scratch you butt or pick your butt and scratch your nose. It was hilarious." I know I have heard that saying before but can't remember where.

On non-election news, when doing our thankful chain (we were two behind) Rachel wrote clothes and books. Will wrote meat and drinks. Luke said markers and books(be still my heart). Bella is thankful for the Kindle and apples. BTW daddy was thankful for safe travel (since we found out there was a major problem with his truck we were unaware of) and Jesus. Mommy was thankful for living in America and laughing at Nick playing with his feet. We are simple people around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment