Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

What happens when you get your appendix out?

 A promise to go to Chuck-e-cheese when you are feeling better. Plus, Rachel and William earned a trip back after first report cards came out. And since second round is coming any day now, figured we would get it in.
Bella approval.

Rachel was watching out for little sister on the slide.

Where a kid can be a kid. Daddy loves chuck e cheese promises.

 Racing to the top.

Rachel was awesome at the basketball game! I was impressed!

Another shooting game.

Air hockey. Love it. One token and they play forever!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, the poser of the Chuck E Cheese promise! I also have as much fun as my kids, but probably not as much fun as Scott. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a ton of fun. The ones around here get so crowded you can't even move. I feel like I am going to have a panic attack!

    ReplyDelete