Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

new goal

I did it. I made it. I made my weight loss goal. It wasn't really my GOAL. It was the weight I am at before I have another baby. I always want to be this weight before having another one. Which I have done....except for that Luke.

But what do I do once I hit the goal? I made a new one. Move the ticker another 5 pounds. Cause really I think my GOAL is 10 more pounds. Although I won't really know until I get there. I do not expect to have abs of steel (or any abs for that matter) but I do want to feel like me again.

And I really want to start running again. Really I have gotten this far without a lot of exercise. And before you proclaim how lucky I am, trust me. You wouldn't want the stress and all of the sickness I have dealt with to get here. SO here is to another 5 pounds. My hope is to get there before school is out. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment