Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Turning of a page

I have never been one for new year's resolutions. I am not sure if I have ever made one before. Everyone usually says the same thing. Lose weight, save money, be nicer.... But this year I think I may make some. A few actually.

First- lose weight. hahaha Yes. The number one resolution on everyone's list. But seriously, I had a baby 3 months ago. With this resolution comes the idea of eating better and exercising more. I am about 10 pounds away from my first goal. Which puts me 20 from my ultimate goal. Goodness, that is a lot of treadmill and Jillian Michael's sweat.

Second, save money. Really. Each pay check I am going to put something into the savings. Something.... Savings accounts lower stress for me!

Third, and this is my favorite- Keep It Simple! I am busy. Although I am sure we all can say the same. But someone asked me what I like to do. And I sat there and had to think and think. My world is so busy that I always have something I have to or should be doing. This year I want to simplify things. Say no more. Say yes more! Enjoy things more.

The turning of a page....

No comments:

Post a Comment