Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

You would think I could get this?

First off, work has been crazy. I thought since this was my 2nd year, things would be a little easier. And although I am not as stressed, I am still crazy busy. I have been passing out with headaches and sore feet! Tomorrow night I have K- orientation so I will not be home til after 8!! And then Will's orientation is Friday morning. ARGH! Morning. Well, Saturday I am sleeping in! ;) I am enjoying prepping for kindergarten. I think this is going to be a really good year!

Now, on to the "you think I would get this?" This is my 4th child. That means I went through labor 3 times. I prepared for a baby 3 times. I brought home an infant 3 times. So why do I feel like I haven't the slightest idea what I am doing? I know some of it can be attributed to exhaustion but still? On Monday I started to get a lot of back pressure. And since the last 3 times I only had back labor and I was early, I started to get a little nervous when it was quite frequent. Then Tuesday and Wednesday it was still just coming and going. So when I remembered that I don't have a car seat, I was a little panicked.

I ordered one on-line tonight. So baby can't come until the 1st-4th. That is when the seat is due to arrive. And I think I may pack my bag this weekend. Just in case. Everyone asks me, do you need anything. To which I reply..uummmm...I don't know. Just like when they ask me if I need anything at school? uummm I don't know? I know I need a cuddle-u. Mine has been destroyed. I got a bag of infant diapers. Tons of size one. I got the feeding her and cleaning her stuff. So....?? Not sure what else.

I looked over at my camera tonight and thought, hope I remember that! Goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment