Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pizza tonight!

First, my counter says 35 days to go until my due date...hhhmmmm....

Second, I went grocery shopping today. I hate grocery shopping. But I went and spent so very much money. I had to buy stuff for my lunch next week. I ....am.....going....back...to....work. SIGH I apparently also bought a whole bunch of other junk. And what am I making for dinner?? A phone call. We are having pizza...and wings!

Scott took Will to soccer practice and I am tired. I looked and looked for something to make and came up empty handed. Crazy. I have to make a menu. It makes life so much easier. And I have been thinking about meals...as my due date is only 35 days away.

I have considered making stuff and freezing it. Although that thought never really has appealed to me. And I am tired now...I know I will be tired later too, but I just don't feel like looking up recipes that freeze well and making them...and everything else....Especially since I am ...going...back...to...work. We will probably eat a lot of pizza. Which works out fine for the men in my life.

I am excited to go back to work. I love my job. I guess I just imagine how I feel now, and tack another 8 hour job. Little overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment