Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

And we are off.......

No Monday Review because I will not be here..I will be at the beach this evening (supposedly...I still have lots of packing to do!)

For the past couple of days I could not sleep due to all of the THINKING about all I had to do to get ready for this trip. I would wake up at 3:30 with Scott and then not go back to bed until after 6 and then was up with Luke. Now, perhaps it would have helped if I would have done something productive during those hours, but I couldn't convince myself to pack so I read, watched tv, played on Face*book. And yesterday I started to pack. Which was every bit as daunting as I thought it would be! So much stuff. So much responsibility.

And here I sit. I have to eat, shower, and continue packing. Scott says he will be home in 3 or so hours. And I should have most of this done. I am getting so riled up I have to keep reminding myself, this is a vacation. You will have fun. R-E-L-A-X. And hopefully once we are there I will. I woke up this morning with fingers and toes swollen. Probably from being on my feet all day yesterday.

So I am off...to get something done...and hopefully to have a really nice time after that!

No comments:

Post a Comment