Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

camping!

So....check up today was quite uneventful. I am a one. A one. But "head is down so very nicely" Dr. M is always so optimistic. He helped me up and asked me if I needed anything. I grunted. "Guess not"

What have I decided to do? Tomorrow I will go to Bible Study with a group of my fav ladies. We will be discussing the woman at the well. Then Wednesday we are going camping until Sunday. That should liven things up a bit. My goal is to make it a nice low key trip. I know. Who am I kidding? I am sure I will return with all kind of great stories. Really we live only a couple miles from the camp ground. Just to be outside and busy will be nice. I also have a  baby shower on Saturday and a wedding on Sunday. See..time is just flying. So I keep telling myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment