Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

For Princess Kadie

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=118384718257605

Because life isn't fair. And sometimes Angels don't stay long enough. Because my words sound empty even to me.


"The Lord is my shephed; I have everything I need.

He lets me rest in green meadows; He leads me beside peaceful streams.

He renews my strength, He guides me along right paths

bringing honor to his name.

Even though I walk through the valley of death,

I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me.

Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me.

You prepare a feast for me in the prescence of my enemies.

You welcome me as a guest, annointing my head with oil.

My cup overflows with blessings.

Surly your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me

all the days of my life

and I will live in the house of the Lord forever."


Psalm 23- New Living

No comments:

Post a Comment