Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

snow day

Will- "Holy Guacamoly! We are never going to leave the house again!"
(after looking out at the mounds of snow this morning)
*************************************************
Rachel wanted a rock star tattoo on her. She had left overs from her Hann*ah Mon*tanna valentines. Scott goes to put the guitar on her arm. "Not there Daddy. Here." Right beside her belly button. Nice.
***********************************************
Scott put Luke down for a nap. Forgot he wears diapers to sleep. Will went to get him and came back saying "He is covered in milk." It wasn't milk.
*************************************************
Bella misses me so much she has to wake up every hour now at night to tell me so.
************************************************
I went to Bi*Lo with my mom. I noticed I was limping. Actually I was limping all day. I just didn't take the time to look at my shoe. I looked. My heel was broken. I also don't have time to pee during the day. I think I also have a UTI...
******************************************************
BUT it is not all bad..... Scott took a personal day because of the snow. That was nice. Our taxes should be done on Tuesday. I bought some fabulous new jammies (that I am wearing now) at walmart. 3 people commented this week that it looks like I am losing weight.

So I am going to make myself (or convince Scott to) make me some tea and curl up on the couch and watch the boys play lego In*diana Jo*nes. That is a nice evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment