Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Fudge

When we went to the beach, there was this magical place called "candy kitchen." Magical I tell you. I wanted fudge. I LOVE fudge. Especially the peanut butter variety. I could eat lots and lots of it. And since I was on vacation, I asked Scott to buy me some at "candy kitchen." And it was very very expensive. But oh the fudge....

When we were leaving I had to get some for the road. He went into the pink beautiful place and since my sisters were sitting with the kids, I followed. I quickly had to leave. The candy was too much for me. Chocolate covered pretzels. Chocolate covered EVERYTHING. But very very expensive. Isn't that always the way...

So I took my fudge and went home. When I was a kid and went trick or treating, I could make my candy last til Christmas. I am good at that. Rationing things and savoring every bite. Alas, I only did get a pound (that was almost a car payment...OK not really). I need more fudge. And since I am pretty sure Scott isn't going on a 7 hour road trip to bring me back some treat from candy kitchen...hhhmmmm....I must make some myself. But I don't have a recipe. And I suppose I could get one from the net but you never know with that stuff.

If any of you have a good (and pretty easy) fudge (preferably peanutbutter) recipe, I would greatly appreciate an e mail. Just write fudge in the address line. Thanks! xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment