Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

In the beginning...

Most of you who read this are friends and family. And I decided to write as a place to keep people updates on things and the kids. I receive e mails and things asking how we are all doing and how can I tell you in a paragraph? Plus I want to use this space as a way of documenting my kids who are growing up way to fast...


And with that being said....

I am sitting at my computer with Luke asleep (ssshhhhh....) and the other two are watching The Fairly Odd Parents. My son keeps asking when he is going to get his own "fairy" parents. Yeah. Keep hoping sweetheart. I have SO much laundry to put away but I dare not to go near the steps while Luke is sleeping.

But I must get this done. For tonight something almost unheard of is happening. My mom and sisters have agreed to watch the kids overnight and I am going! Without them. When he gets home from work we are going out to eat (at my fav. place-Crackerbarrel) and then we are staying in a hotel room. No where special. Just miles from our home. BUT alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment