Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 14- friendship

Today I am thankful for friendship. Now, I don't mean to brag, but I have some amazing friends. And my friends span the spectrum. Young single friends with no kids, mommy friends, work friends, older friends (who assure me that someday I will sleep again and be able to sit for half a second).  I have been getting texts from friends asking about my grandma. Work friends stopping in to ask, to chat. I have friends who I may not have seen for a bit (because they LEFT me-not bitter or anything ;) ) but we talk as if not a moment has passed. I have friends I go to who always have a shoulder for me to cry on. Friends I know will pray for me, encourage me, and give me a kick in the butt when I need it! I don't take any of them for granted. I have friends who I know God hand picked for me. I have friends who make me a better person, mom, wife, teacher, and Christian.
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”
― C.S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment