Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Finish the....

sentence. cause nothing really exciting is going on. Luke's party is tomorrow. And Beach on Monday...but I have been tired and wiped out. SO I figured I would play along with this



Maybe I should...: start thinking about packing for our week long beach trip that we leave for in 4 days

I love...: rainy days

People would say that I'm...: determined

I don't understand...: why garbage day is so hard to remember

When I wake up in the morning...: i go to get Luke (always the reason I am up early!)

Life is full of...: ups and downs

My past is...: the way it should be

Parties are...: too few

I wish...: I was sleeping!

Tomorrow...: I will be having my baby's 2nd birthday party

I have low tolerance...: for selfish people

I am totally terrified of...: people I love dying

If I had a million dollars...: probably put it in the bank knowing me...ya never know!

I am...: sleepy

My home is...: in need of a paint job

My parents taught me...: to be responsible

Every day...: I laugh and smile and think about how blessed I am

My life...: is my family

The best invention ever...: dishwasher

I love it when...: I get to sleep in!!!

Sometimes I...: pretend I didn't hear you

God...: is eternal

My first thought waking up...: tired..oh so tired

No comments:

Post a Comment