Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Again

Things are really just repeating around here...I am tired. Very tired. And it is because I am not sleeping. I was up last night from 3:30 to about 6 and then slept just a bit longer. And I didn't go to bed until after 12 last night. So combine that with the whole 31 weeks pregnant and we have tired.

And this is the party weekend. We had Luke's birthday party yesterday. The rain held off and we had a good time. I will have to post some pics later cause my camera battery is driving me crazy. But Luke was thrilled with all of the spiderman things. Tonight is Faith's 7th birthday party. The kids are very excited. And Scott is on day shift so we will meet him there. Once he arrives I am going to dash over to the store to pick up stuff to make for the church picnic. Then come home and make it!

Tomorrow I wake up and lug the three kids to the picnic and then to my mom's for my brothers homecoming party. And we are to leave for the beach on Monday afternoon. I have nothing packed. A list of things to buy....no time. I keep telling myself if I can make it to Monday I will have a few days at the beach. Why is it on days where I really need a nap Scott is working??

No comments:

Post a Comment